If you have ever wished that Rover could go with you on vacation, your wish has just come true. Located in Morris, NY, Glen Highland Farm is 175 acres of off-leash fun for you and your dog. Open from June through October, you can stay in a tent, RV, cottage or a cabin with a minimum stay of 2 nights. In addition there are special programs like the September 7-12th, 2013, six-day camp for dogs and their people. On your Canine Country Getaway activities offered are agility, disc dog and fetch, hiking and swimming, fishing, golf (10 minutes away), country road biking and napping. To find out availability and pricing you can go to http://www.highlandvue.com. If you’d like to call, their number is 607 263-5415. Their email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Make this year’s vacation one your whole family will enjoy.
- Obama daughters spring break: Sun Valley skiing vacation after Bahamas vacation
- Which vacation rod for surf, pier, striper vacation without breaking the bank
- Pet foods recall: New recall by Natura Pet expands recalled pet foods
- Protecting your pet and your wallet: pet insurance comparison tool
- Pros and cons of pet sitters vs dog kennels when going on vacation