The Tedeschi Vineyards & Winery http://www.mauiwine.com is one of Maui’s most popular upcountry attractions.
While Maui is well-known for its beaches and crystal-clear waters, there’s nothing quite like the drive to Ulupalakua on a peaceful road that rambles through rolling green hills with the ocean several thousand feet below.
Just past the tiny town of Keokea, you’ll find yourself at the historic Rose Ranch and Maui’s only winery. Hundred year-old trees line the roadway, and the Ulupalakua Ranch Store is just across the street from the winery parking lot.
FREE SAMPLES! Tedeschi Vineyards offers samples of both its grape and pineapple wines – all made on the Hawaiian island of Maui. There’s a tour available twice each day, to teach winery visitors the wine making process and to explore the lava rock buildings now used to make wine.
While visiting Maui, make it a point to visit Tedeschi Vineyards and the Ulapalakua Ranch Store on Hwy 37 in the “upcountry” part of the island!
Enjoy the photo slideshow!
Tedeschi Vineyards – Maui’s Only Winery
Kula, HI 96790
Open: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tours: 10:30 a.m. & 1:30 p.m.
Travel, Top 10 Lists, Polls & Homemade Food!
The Hawaiian island of Maui is an incredible island to visit, and Waikiki is one of the most famous beaches. Also, Honolulu airport is the “gateway” to Bangkok, one of the most visited cities in the world. Look at Top 10 Lists and also voice your opinion at Polls Only.
Love Delicious Homemade Food? Check-out the “Homemade Gurus” at Homemade Pizza and Homemade Mexican food. They have delicious recipes.
Top 10 Maui Restaurants.
- Mama’s Fish House is one of the most well-known restaurants on Maui.
- In Lahaina Town, try Lahaina Grill. It’s one of the best restaurants on Maui.
- Merriman’s Hawaiian Restaurant in Kapalua has won many awards for outstanding food.
- The Pineapple Grill in Kapalua is a popular, upscale restaurant popular with locals and tourists alike.
- On the west side of Maui, try Star Noodle. It’s one of the most popular restaurants on the island.
- The Plantation House in Kapalua offers an excellent fine dining experience.
- Sarento’s On The Beach in the Kihei area of Maui is always recognized for outstanding food and service.
- Hali’ imaile General Store has pleased customers since opening in 1988 with its upcountry location.
- Japengo At The Maui Hyatt Regency Resort & Spa is a recent addition to the Top 10 Restaurants on Maui.
- Roy’s in Ka’anapali has consistently been one of the top restaurants on Maui, Hawaii.
Maui’s Top Attractions.
- Haleakala National Park lets you visit one of the most rare sights in the world at over 32,000 feet.
- The Road To Hana takes a full day but is one of the most famous drives in the world.
- One of the wettest and most beautiful valleys on all the Hawaiian islands is at Iao Valley.
- Visit 7 Sacred Pools (Ohe’o Gulch) past Hana on the far windward side of Maui.
- A “must-see” beach is Big Beach at Makena State Park on the southwest side of Maui, Hawaii.
- Lahaina Town & Banyan Tree on the west side of Maui is a historic whaling town with much to see.
- Stroll through gardens with over 45 varieties of lavender at the Ali’i Kula Lavender Farm.
- One of Maui’s top-rated family attractions in the Maui Ocean Center.
- Maui Tropical Plantation offers rides through a tropical plantation and has a fun zipline.
- The Sugar Museum is located on Hawaii’s largest working sugar factory.
- Tedeschi Winery produces wine from Maui-grown grapes at the Ulupalakua Ranch.
- Surfing Goat Dairy has world-class cheese made upcountry in a unique setting.