You love your mom, and you want to give her a Mother’s Day gift that enriches her life. But before you reach for your computer mouse and order flowers or candy, consider choosing a gift that enhances her mind, body and spirit all year around. Like the idea? Then you’ll love these perfect presents below – and Mom will love them too:
- When it comes to health, whipping up a delicious juice concoction can provide Mom an easy and tasty way to get her vitamins and minerals. But she’ll need a blender with a boost. Recommended: Oster® Versa™ Performance Blender (click for details) with “The Juice Lady’s Big Book of Juices and Green Smoothies: More than 400 simple, delicious recipes!” (click to buy now).
- A camera can help your mother preserve and cherish memories. A grandchild’s first step…her beloved elderly dog’s happy dance at the sight of a biscuit…her garden in full bloom. Studies show that staying socially connected plays an important role in reducing the risk of dementia. Recommended: The easy to operate and fully featured Vivitar ViviCam S529 16.1 Megapixel Compact Camera (click for details).
- Exercise benefits every body, but if your mother doesn’t belong to a gym, the motivation to get out for a daily walk can be challenging. And in bad weather, walking outside can even be dangerous. Solution: Pair a new portable DVD player with a walking for fitness DVD. Mom can put her DVD player in an area with lots of room to walk, pop in the DVD, and exercise at any time of day that suits her needs – or stop and start for mini exercise breaks. Recommended: Sylvania 7-Inch Portable DVD Player from RadioShack and “Leslie Sansone: Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan” – click to buy now.
- Aromatherapy can ease stress, reduce insomnia and even curb toxic hunger. Give your mother the benefits with Aromatherapy Top 6 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Basic Sampler Essential Oil Gift Set- 6/10 Ml (Lavender, Tea Tree, Eucalyptus, Lemongrass, Orange, Peppermint): Click for ordering details.
- Coffee contains antioxidants for Mom’s health, which have been shown to reduce the risk of cancer, diabetes and heart disease. Choose a brand that is Fair Trade and organic.