The Kerry Group in Beloit, WI is looking for a Commercial Finance Analyst to join their company in the Commercial Accounting team’s dept. The position is in the Beverage Unit. The position is with other areas of the business and will aid in the decision making by providing relevant and timely analysis to major stakeholders.
The candidate should be ambitious, and results oriented as an accountant. Have the ability to influence and drive business peformance through the commercial finance function. This position is in the Americas Headquarters in Southern WI. The Kerry Group is an International Company from Ireland.
- Work with the Commercial Manager to prepare cost estimate of new or existing products to establish selling prices and that coincide with margin expectations.
- Manage customer pricing agreements and invoice orders according to communicated pricing.
- Collaborate with account managers, research & development, finance and executive teams to support business unit goals.
- Proactively manage margin, look for cost reduction opportunities and identify variances and/or trends in P&L statement related to a specific category of business.
- Provide support for ad hoc projects related to business goals and initiatives.
- Perform other related duties as requsted.
- Bachelor’s Degree or foreign equivalent in accounting/finance or related area in addition to 2-4 years of cost accounting experience in a manufacturing environment.
Kerry Ingredients & Flavours is a leading global provider of customized ingredients, flavors, and integrated solutions for the food & beverage industry. They are dedicated to being the number one supplier in various markets, measured through technical and marketing creativity, product quality, superior customer service, value creativity, and the wholehearted commitment of each employee.
They have an ambition development strategy that requires recruitmant and retention of the best people, both to manage the business, and to create the new and wide ranging capabilities, that will help them continue to grow.
Kerry is looking for smart, creative and determined prople that helped them become, the company they are today. They will continue to advance them with opportunities to recruit talented individuals, with ambition, vision and a commitment to excellence.
Kerry Group is offering a competitive compensation and benefits package. They are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kerry Group, 3400 Millington Road, Beloit, WI 53511 (608) 363-1200