Per usual the stars have been out in full force. We have been keeping track of who went where! Below are a few fabulous sightings.
- Saturday night, international pop music sensation Rita Ora hosted TAO Nightclub. Donning a floral print Kye dress, Ferragamo boots and jewelry by Ambush, Rita posed for a few shots on the red carpet and took photos with fans before joining friends in the restaurant where the group dined on signature favorites. After dinner, they made their way into the nightclub where DJ Five led the charge in the DJ booth. As he announced Rita’s arrival, the club cheered and all eyes turned to the pop star, sparking a camera phone frenzy. The songstress and friends overlooked the dance floor from their VIP booth and took in the high energy club scene including TAO’s Bottle Fairy, who amazed Rita with her flying acrobatics. Later in the night, she jumped on the mic and took to the stage, treating partygoers to a surprise performance of hit songs “Radioactive” and “RIP.” Rita captivated the packed room as hands filled the air and fans sang along to every lyric. Also spotted at TAO was 90210’s Jessica Lowndes, who stopped by Rita’s table in the dining room to say hello to the singer, who once guest starred on the TV show. Lowndes and friends, including new boyfriend model and former rugby player Thom Evans, enjoyed favorites including Satay Bass, Crispy Rice, Kung Pao Chicken and more before heading up to the nightclub. They did celebratory shots in honor of Thom’s upcoming 28th birthday on Tuesday. Earlier in the day she soaked up the sun at TAO Beach, drinking Skinny Girl Margaritas and snacking on Lobster Tacos. Twilight star Kellan Lutz treated his father Brad to a special birthday dinner at TAO. A dinner of Yellowtail Jalapeno, Buddha Chicken and Sushi was topped with a birthday dessert. On Friday night Tulisa Contostavlos was spotted at TAO Nightclub. The X Factor UK judge commanded a VIP table with her friends and danced throughout the night. At LAVO Saturday actor AJ Buckley shared appetizers and entrees with friends.
- It was a stylish affair as fashionistas Whitney Port, Brad Goreski, Louise Roe, Catt Sadler, and blogger Aimee Song celebrated with Charmed Circle at the Simply Stylist event in Los Angeles. The fashion mavens started their morning with a brunch followed by an exclusive shopping event where Whitney Port and blogger Aimee Song picked up matching Charmed Circle gold color drop rings. The stylish crew then spoke on a panel explaining how they got their start within the fashion world. “I knew I was meant to be in fashion early on. I was a six year old telling my mom what she could and couldn’t wear, and all my barbies were always going to red carpet events – I knew that this is what I wanted to be doing” celebrity stylist Brad Goreski commented. Goreski went on to explain some of the biggest moments in his career joking, “I remember going to Jessica Biel’s house and she answered the door in a bikini and I thought, this moment is wasted on me. So many straight guys would die for this opportunity!” Whitney Port explained her career history, starting with her start on MTV’s “The Hills”. She joked, “The producers picked me because they thought Lauren [Conrad] and I wouldn’t get along, but we became really good friends!”. Port is now back to living in Los Angeles and designs a clothing line with her siblings called, “Whitney Eve”
- Gerard Butler, Matt Damon, Aaron Eckhart, Danny Masterson, Chris Masterson, Wilmer Valderrama, Rick Yune, Morgan Freeman, Giles Marini and Ashley Judd were among the celebs that turned out for the Olympus Has Fallen Premiere and After Party in Los Angeles Monday night where Fatburger was served to the guests. Morgan Freeman and Ashley Judd had a reunion of sorts on the red carpet and shared several laughs. Matt Damon and his wife (being a little camera shy) were seen talking to Gerard Butler inside the after-party and both Aaron Eckhart and Danny Masterson munched on Fatburgers while hanging out with friends. Danny also ran into former “That 70’s Show” castmate Wilmer Valderrama and the two posed for photos.
- Crocs helped celebrate Liam’s 6th Birthday yesterday with friends and family. Tori Spelling threw a Star Wars themed party for Liam complete with movie cast members, a Darth Vader cake and R2-D2 pinata. Liam was in the company of his siblings Stella, Hattie and Finn who all joined in the birthday festivities.
- On Saturday, March 16, 2013, Rock & Reilly’s Irish Rock Pub hosted the 2nd Annual St. Paddy’s Block Party on the Sunset Strip. Celebrities such as The Wanted, Julianne Hough, Bryan Greenberg, Geoff Stults, George Stults, Josh Hopkins, Jamie Kennedy and more made an appearance at the Rock n’ Roll bar’s all-day outdoor festival, where guests enjoyed 14 bars, food trucks, beer trucks, games and beats spun by Interlock DJ’s including DJ EYE, MR.Best, Dijital, Jayceeoh, Ryan Cabrera, MisterMike and Tony Martinez.
- In anticipation of the upcoming 2013 Tribeca Film Festival (April 17 – April 28), Tribeca Film hosted a kickoff cocktail party on Monday, March 18th, at the Aqua Star Pool at The Beverly Hilton for stars and friends of the Festival including Alice Eve (“Some Velvet Morning,” TFF 2013), Adrian Grenier (“How to Make Money Selling Drugs,” TFF 2013), Heather Graham (“At Any Price,” TFF 2013), Shiloh Fernandez (“Deep Powder,” TFF 2013), Gillian Jacobs (“Community”), Michael Steger (“90210”), Sasha Pieterse (“GBF,” TFF 2013, “Pretty Little Liars”), Andrea Bowen (“GBF,” TFF 2013), Evanna Lynch (“GBF,” TFF 2013), Clark Greg (Actor and Director of “Trust Me,” TFF 2013), Lily Rabe, Jonathan Keltz, Shawn Christensen, Zoe Bell, Gideon Yago, among many others. Partygoers joined filmmakers Kat Coiro, David M. Rosenthal, Darren Stein, Meera Menon, Nicholas Wrathall, Andrew Napier, Sam George, David Schlussel, Jennifer Arnold, Senain Kheshgi, Matthew Cooke, Jane Weinstock, Edoardo Ponti, Bryn Mooser, Katie Rose Lucas, Jenee LaMarque, Steven Kochones, Craig Zisk, Jose Villalobos, Lucy Walker, Christopher Pomerenke, as well as Tribeca Enterprises (TE) Chief Creative Officer Geoffrey Gilmore, Tribeca Film Festival (TFF) Artistic Director Frederic Boyer, TFF Artistic Director Frederic Boyer, TFF Director of Documentary Programming Ryan Harrington, and TFI Director of Feature Programming Tamir Muhammad.
- Khloe Kardashian-Odom and hubby Lamar Odom enjoyed a romantic date night on Monday night at Scott Conant’s Scarpetta Beverly Hills. The couple cozied up at their table while sharing Italian dishes throughout the evening and were in good spirits as they were spotted leaving the Montage Hotel.
- “The Call” star Halle Berry enjoyed margaritas while noshing on tacos at Harry Morton’s Pink Taco on the Sunset Strip on Saturday afternoon with friends and daughter Nahla, who is celebrating her 5th birthday this week and stuck close to her famous mom’s side.
- Hublot just announced Kobe Bryant as their new brand ambassador and to celebrate this he was presented with a very limited Jeroboam Dom Pérignon Vintage 1998!!! Attendees that celebrated included Zac Efron, Jimmy Kimmel, Mark Salling, Jesse Williams, Garcelle Beauvais, Brad Goreski, and Christos Garkinos. Upon receiving the limited bottle, Kobe Bryant was overheard saying “we’ll pop this in June”… Referring to when the Lakers win the NBA finals!
- No stranger to interviewing award winning celebrities, Terrence ‘J’ Jenkins hosted the “Share, Love, Celebrate the Best of P&G” Influencer Event in NYC, March 27, 2013. The event highlighted many of P&G’s award-winning products from brands that have cemented their iconic status as some of America’s “Most Loved.” Consumers from around the globe were also invited to join in the celebration via a Twitter party, hosted by Terrence on the same day, during which there were many opportunities to win some of P&G’s award-winning products.
- Alli Simpson celebrated the launch of her imPRESS Signature Nail Series on Thurs. March 28th at Dylan’s Candy Bar in NYC.
- ZICO launched ZICO Latte, which is the first non-dairy, coffee-infused coconut water on the market with an exclusive, media-only event. The event included surfing, rock climbing and other fun activities. “For us, what’s most important is that the products we make really resonate with the people who matter – our consumers,” said CEO and founder of ZICO Beverages LLC., Mark Rampolla. “So when we started learning that many of our Team ZICO athletes start their morning with a ZICO and a coffee, we wanted to find a way to give them a hand – literally and figuratively. ZICO Latte has tested well with all of them – it hydrates, caffeinates and tastes great!” I had the opportunity to sample the drink and it was surprisingly good. It gave me a caffeine boost, but I was less jittery. I also didn’t feel as dehydrated.
- Lil Kim, Angela Simmons and reality star Jennifer Williams joined the Braxton sisters, Toni, Traci, Towanda, Trina and Tamar for the the premiere of the third season of WE tv’s “Braxton Family Values” in New York City.
- On Saturday, March 23, 2013 Belvedere Vodka joined Muhammad Ali to present Celebrity Fight Night XIX at the J.W. Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa in Phoenix, Arizona. Stars and athletes from around the country converged at the black tie event where they enjoyed specialty Belvedere cocktails and an elegant dinner. GRAMMY Award winning leading lady of country music Reba McEntire returned for her eighth year as emcee, kicking off the night by introducing a special performance by Steve Martin & The Steep Canyon Rangers. With Muhammad Ali on stage, international superstar Jennifer Lopez, actor and musician Steve Martin were honored with the 2013 Muhammad Ali Celebrity Fight Night Awards. The awards portion of the evening concluded with a special video tribute to Muhammad and Lonnie Ali from legendary musician Paul McCartney. Performers included Billy Ray Cyrus, American Idol finalist Haley Reinhart, actress and musician Rita Wilson, X Factor winner Tate Stevens, Andrea Bocelli and Jennifer Lopez, who closed out the evening with incredible performances of “Get Right,” “Love Don’t Cost a Thing,” “Club Tropicana,” “Let’s Get Loud” and “On the Floor.” Additional celebrity guests included: David Foster, Billy Crystal, Evander Holyfield, Mario Lopez, Joe Manganiello, Frankie Muniz, Kevin Sorbo and more!
Leading online shopping destination, Rue La La, announced that it has named Jackie Nasser as Fashion Editorial Director. Nasser will expand the editorial voice of Rue La La across fashion platforms and provide compelling content, including curated shoppable boutiques featuring popular and seasonal looks, as well as offer styling advice and fashion tips. Jackie comes to Rue La La with an extensive fashion editorial and ecommerce background, as former lead editor for InStyle’s sister shopping site StyleFind.com. She also held the title of Senior Fashion Editor at Lucky, launched StyleList for AOL, and served as Senior Fashion Editor at ELLEgirl, ELLE Accessories and ELLE.com.