Late last week, radio talk show host Alex Jones expressed disgust with MSNBC’s obsession with race and compared it to the “Ku Klux Klan channel,” Noel Sheppard reported at Newsbusters Sunday.
“You turn on MSNBC, it’s like the Ku Klux Klan channel, but it’s from a liberal perspective. Just race, everything race,” he said.
“I’m so sick of it. I’m so tired of it. Shut up! I wasn’t raised like that. Nobody I know is. I’m sick of it. They just want everybody at each others throats while they’re robbing us. And it’s all a giant hoax,” he added.
On Saturday, we reported that MSNBC used a graphic with an albino elephant that declared the GOP “blinded by the white” while attacking Dr. Ben Carson and the Republican Party.
Hosts like Touré Neblett routinely attack anything remotely conservative as racist for some of the most ridiculous reasons. Neblett, for example, declared the word “crime” was racial code last September and declared that conservatives like Dr. Carson only because he gives them cover for their alleged racism.
During the 2012 campaign, hosts like Neblett and Chris Matthews declared that practically every word uttered by Republicans was racist or included some type of racial “dog whistle” code.
Words like Chicago and golf were declared racist by MSNBC hosts, prompting George Will to call Donna Brazile a racist after getting her to say “Chicago.”
“Can I ask you a question? What is the largest city in Illinois?” he asked her.
“Chicago,” she replied.
“You’re a racist,” he said. “The guys over at MSNBC have said that when Republicans talk about Chicago, it’s a subtext for racism.”
Last January, Chris Matthews claimed that Newt Gingrich engaged in racial code when he referred to Juan Williams by his first name, and he said last October that using the phrase “shuck and jive” is racist, but as it turns out, he used the phrase three times.
The situation prompted one Tea Party leader to say that talk show hosts who focus on skin color are “racers.”
Video of Jones’ comments can be seen here.
- Ann Coulter takes MSNBC’s Chris Matthews to task for racial double standard
- The real reason liberals smear conservatives as racists
- Memo to liberals: We are not racists for opposing Obama
- Chris Matthews says blacks around the world thank him for playing race card
- Tea Party activist to MSNBC host: Media who focus on skin color are ‘racers’
- Hypocrisy: Chris Matthews says ‘shuck and jive’ racist, but used term 3 times
- MSNBC: Saying ‘golf’ and ‘Chicago’ is racist
- Black Caucus executive director: Conservative opposition to Obama is racism
- Double standard on display as President calls African Americans mongrels
If you like this article, you can follow Joe on Twitter @jnewby1956, visit his Facebook page, or subscribe to receive email updates when a new article is published.
For hard-hitting conservative commentary, please visit Joe’s blog, the Conservative Firing Line. You can also find Joe’s articles at Right News Now, Liberty Unyielding and PolitiCollision.