If you are looking to rejuvenate yourself and have you dog go along for the trip, these spas are worth a look. Not surprisingly, there are restrictions, and you’ll want to double check policies before booking your spa retreat.
- Red Mountain Resort in St. George, Utah. You’ll gaze out at a landscape of vivid red rock cliffs and canyons of southern Utah. Wildlife abounds and there are guided hikes available in addition to the fitness classes and nutritious cooking demonstrations. Red Mountain Resort has specific Deluxe Rooms designated for guests who travel with their pets. Your dog will get organic treats and food and water dishes. Dogs should be kenneled when left alone in guest rooms and are not allowed during activities, in the spa or in the dining room. A $50 per pet, per week fee will be applied. A limited number of handicapped accessible pet friendly rooms are also available.
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch in Scottsdale, Arizona. is pet friendly and offers the 4Paws program for man’s best friend. Dogs receive a welcome letter from Uno, the 4Paws pet ambassador, and receive amenities that may include gourmet treats, beds made by Labor of Love, food and beverage saucers, clean-up bags and walking route recommendations. If your pet would like to participate in dining at the spa, the 4Paws Beastro menu serves delicacies like the Canine Veggie Bruschetta and Seafood Parfait.
- The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa in Scottsdale, Arizona accommodates all cats and dogs into its Kierland Companion Club, designed to make the resort a home-away-from-home. Dogs receive a complimentary Westin Heavenly Dog Welcome Kit including a special ID tag, clean-up bags with disposable gloves to use in the nearby Kierland Companion Park, food dishes and a Westin Heavenly dog bed. Don’t have your dog along with you? Make friends with Scotty, the resort’s Scottish terrier rescue who says hello with a friendly tail wag or clever trick.
- FireSky Resort & Spa – in Scottsdale, Arizona has no additional charge or deposit for pets, and offers complimentary amenities including a doggie bed, in-room bowl for food and water, pooper-scooper bags and a walking map. Take advantage of the BONE Appétit package that includes a customized doggie welcome, dog walk, gourmet treats, toy, leash, and doggie bed and bowl. The resort is located near the Scottsdale Chaparral Dog Park an off-leash area where your dog can run around to burn off excess energy.
- Denver Hotel Monaco in Denver, Colorado goes the extra mile to welcomes any number of pets (furred or feathered) without size or weight restrictions and for no extra charge or deposit.You’ll get food and water bowls and a dog bed for use during your stay. Poop bags and a map of great Denver walking areas. There’s also an on-line form if you would like to register your pets before arriving.
Is there a pet friendly spa that you love to visit with your dogs? Share it in the comments.
As always, thanks for stopping past, I really appreciate it.