The 2013 Big Ten Tournament bracket is set. After a last second thriller Sunday in Ann Arbor between Indiana and Michigan, Big Ten fans are primed for the tourney! Indiana clinched the Big Ten title with their 72-71 win over the Wolverines, but as quick as the Hoosiers celebrated, they have to refocus as the real prize still lies ahead.
This year’s Big Ten Tournament should be a great one as any one of the top five teams favored could walk away the tournament title.
Indiana may be the Las Vegas odds favorite, but you can never underestimate the experience of a Tom Izzo Michigan State team, the grit of a Wisconsin or Ohio State, and the hustle of Michigan and Minnesota.
The Big Ten is one of the toughest conferences in the NCAA today and may send six or seven teams to the big dance. The 2013 Big Ten men’s basketball tournament will be held at the United Center in Chicago beginning on Thursday March 14 through Sunday March 17.
Here is a look at the Big Ten Tournament schedule and odds. Be sure to click here for your own Big Ten Tournament bracket.
Thursday, March 14 – Round 1
- No. 8 Illinois vs. No. 9 Minnesota – Noon
- No. 5 Michigan vs. No. 12 Penn State – 2:30 p.m. EST
- No. 7 Purdue vs. No. 10 Nebraska – 6:30 EST
- No. 6 Iowa vs. No. 11 Northwestern – 9:00 p.m. EST
Friday, March 15 – Round 2
- No. 1 Indiana vs. Illinois-Minnesota – Noon
- No. 4 Wisconsin vs. Michigan-Penn State – 2:30 p.m. EST
- No. 2 Ohio State vs. Purdue-Nebraska – 6:30 p.m. EST
- No. 3 Michigan State vs. Iowa-Northwestern – 9:00 p.m. EST
Saturday, March 16 – Round 3
- Winner Game 5 vs. Winner 6 – 1:30 p.m. EST
- Winner Game 7 vs. Game 8 – 4:00 p.m. EST
Sunday, March 17
- Big Ten Championship – 3:30 p.m. EST
Odds to win 2013 Big Ten Tournament:
- Indiana EVEN
- Michigan 2/1
- Michigan State 2/1
- Wisconsin 7/1
- Ohio State 7/1
- Minnesota 10/1
- Illinois 12/1
- Iowa 30/1
- Purdue 40/1
- Nebraska 50/1
- Northwestern 60/1
- Penn State 100/1